Monday, March 3, 2008

Going Green - Customer's Favorite Photo Card Designs





I don't know if it's that Spring is right around the corner or the influence of St. Patty's Day. We all have a little irish in us, I suppose, when March rolls around! I've been seeing a BIG increase in our custom photo cards that highlight one of my favorite colors - spring green!

Above you will find 3 of our most popular designs. The third one is an oldie but goodie that is one of the first that I designed but continues to be a popular choice!

If you are getting in on the green action - don't be limited by our gallery choices - we can change the patterns on all of our designs. Click here to see your countless choices! We can also work with you to create a custom photo card design from scratch to announce your little leprechaun!

No comments: