Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Introducing one of my leap year babies


Polka Dot Bumblebee was delighted to extend an offer especially for babies born on February 29, 2008 of 50 free custom photo cards! We've had many families take us up on the offer and there are a few more spots left if you know of any leap year babies!

This custom design was so adorable that I had to share! The proud parents wanted to add a frog to their design so I added this little critter to the Polka Dot Bumblebee Family and dressed her up with a pink bow to match the darling scheme of the design!
The creative mommy came up with the line "leaped into our world".

Could this be any cuter?

P.S. I will be sharing many custom photo card designs in the future. I will always have parental permission before doing so and will never include personal info.

No comments: