Monday, March 31, 2008

Product Review: Fanci Free Diaper Bags


I consider myself to be somewhat of a diaper bag afficianado. I have small ones, big ones and in-between ones. I have a striped Mothership bag, a camo inspired Wendy Bellisimo one, an asian brocade one, one for short trips (handmade by a WAHM) an industrial-not-too-cutesy-one for daddy to carry and finally a Fanci Free All In Motion bag in the Circles In Motion pattern.

It is my new favorite and here is why:
  • 2 side pockets for sippie cups or bottled water

  • one large pocket in center and two on either side

  • made of durable light weight water resistant nylon

  • included bag for wet/dirty items

  • protective metal feet

  • and my two favorite details:
  • secure cell phone holder that is attached to the top of the bag *brilliant*

  • long strap stay put strap and they include a stroller strap attachment too.

    This gets my Polka Dot Bumblebee
    stamp of approval!

    Get yours here!
  • No comments: